In this workshop, Raz will focus on the ‘path of least resistance’ in Functional Integration®. This important path winds its way through each lesson; through familiar neuro-muscular landscapes, and into fresh emerging ones. Following it, attentively, can help you to identify your student’s habitual patterns and facilitate the development of exciting new neural connections to improve their comfort, organization, and potential.
Known for his warmth, clarity, and dedication, Raz plans to share ideas and tools that you can use in your work, immediately. Of special note, you will learn how to use soft, inflatable rubber balls for both strategic and supportive purposes in Functional Integration. This approach can reduce stress for both the Practitioner and the student, and improve the lesson’s effectiveness.
All of the content will be new and original, including the featured ATM® and FI® instruction. This is a stand-alone event but can also be considered a follow-up to ‘Plasticity in Action’ (April 2021).
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Trust the path of least resistance; recognize and take advantage of its information-rich opportunities.
- Use inflatable balls to reduce your effort, enhance your sensitivity and improve your self-organization.
- Use inflatable balls to facilitate your student’s comfort and illuminate new options for easy movement.
- Develop sensitivity and efficiency in Functional Integration.
What Plasticity in Action participants said about studying with Raz Ori:
- Masterful teaching!
- Raz makes learning – even on Zoom – fun! He is a wonderful teacher and I learned so much.
- I appreciate the generosity, clarity, and spaciousness that is transmitted through Raz’s facilitation.
- I found this workshop to be exceptional. I very much appreciated how focused Raz was on explaining what he was doing and the connections he was making. I felt the transfer of sensory experience and connections from the ATM to the FI were very informative.
- Brilliant, warm, inspiring, a total treat. Raz is a star.
Details & Registration
EQUIPMENT NEEDED: Each participant will need two inflatable balls. Upon registration, detailed information will be provided to help you to order a set of inexpensive (around $14 USD) inflatable 10-inch balls.
Open to: Feldenkrais Practitioners and Feldenkrais Trainees.
- 25% discount on one Feldenkrais Access on-demand program
- Unlimited access to recordings through your Feldenkrais Access library
- Option to download recordings
- Professional Feldenkrais membership save an extra 5% with coupon code PATH5
- Trainees and essential workers save an extra 10% with coupon code PATH10