- Practice Area:
- General Practice | New Attorney | Practice Management / Technology
- Audio and Video
Speakers: Cara C. Stuckel and Michael E. Armstrong, Lewis Rice, LLC, St. Louis
Note: This material qualifies for self-study credit only. Pursuant to Regulation 15.04.5, a lawyer may receive up to six hours of self-study credit in a reporting year. Self-study programs do not qualify for ethics, elimination of bias or Kansas credit.
|Basics of Settlement Agreements Presentation (257.6 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Faculty Bios (29.9 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|MOLAP Information (215 KB)||Available after Purchase|
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!