What You’ll Discover in These 7 Months
Course sessions are on Wednesdays at 5:00pm Pacific.
During this 7-month program, Robert will take you on an exciting and life-enriching virtual adventure as he shares insights, skills and practices you’ll need to discover and cultivate expanded possibilities for your life and heal and grow in the ways that your soul guides you — through nighttime dreams and Active Dreaming.
Each weekly, LIVE teaching, dialogue and “play” session will build upon the next, so that you’ll develop a complete, holistic understanding of the practices, tools and principles that can allow you to travel into hidden realms of the multiverse and the multidimensional self for personal healing, enlightenment and initiation.
PART 1: DREAM CLINIC
Dreaming is fun and is also a discipline, which means you get good at and ascend to higher levels through practice, practice, practice. We start with a high-octane introduction to the core techniques of Active Dreaming, with guidance on how to handle issues that have prevented many from joining in the dream adventure: absence of dream recall, nightmares and night terrors, difficulty in visualizing, self-limiting habits and beliefs.
You’ll find these first classes fast and frisky. If you are new to this, you’ll find your wing feathers growing back. If you are already an advanced practitioner — and we have certified teachers of Active Dreaming in this course — you’ll find you are growing your power to assist and inspire others, in any life situation.
Module 1: Opening the Dream Gates (July 12)
We’ll study the reasons why so many in our society have been suffering a chronic or transitional dream drought. You’ll be invited to journey to the kind of Cosmic Video Store where you can pick up some of the dreams you’ve lost.
Then we’ll introduce our signature method of dream sharing. Lightning Dreamwork is a simple 4-step process that enables you to create a safe space to share dreams or personal stories, exchange helpful feedback and guidance towards action that you can practice just about anywhere, anytime.
You’ll discover how to:
- Break a dream drought
- Deal with nightmares, night terrors and scary dreams
- Improve powers of visualization
- Practice dream incubation and solve problems in your sleep
Module 2: Raising & Feeding Your Animal Spirits (July 19)
When shamans go dreaming, they are often accompanied by spirit allies who appear in animal form. Developing a strong working connection with power animals will give essential guidance and protection. This is one of the quickest ways to raise your vitality and discern the natural path of your energy. You may already be working with animal guardians. You will discover new things and may be able to expand your shamanic menagerie. You may find it includes mythic beasts and beloved pets that have shared your life.
You’ll discover how to:
- Deepen and grow your connection with spiritual allies who will appear as animals and birds
- Learn from the natural habits of your animal allies and their role in folklore
- Call on power animals for healing, psychic protection and help in journeying
- Feed and honor your animal spirits in everyday life
Module 3: Nine Keys to Your Dreams (July 26)
We’ll briefly review what different human cultures have looked for in dreams — from interaction with the gods to “day residue” in the dyspeptic shallows of the personal subconscious — and how dreams have been shared.
We’ll visit the booth of a Minoan dream interpreter whose shingle was a painting of a bull, and listen in as Jung encourages a patient to work a dream towards healing and resolution through active imagination.
You’ll discover nine keys to open the meaning of dreams:
- Trust your feelings
- First associations
- Running a reality check
- Dream reentry
- Dialogue with dream characters
- Tracking your dream self
- Symbol exploration
- Playing the “What part of me?” game
- Playing the “Space alien” game
Module 4: Keeping Your Books of Night & Day (August 9)
The most important book about soul and dreaming that you will ever read is your own journal. Kept over many years, you’ll find it is a treasure chest. In this module, you’ll receive expert guidance on the art of creative journal keeping.
- How to use your journal to keep dates with your Self and track your many aspects
- How to produce your personal Encyclopedia of Symbols
- How to develop a personal database that will provide first-hand evidence of precognition, telepathy, clairvoyance and the existence of parallel universes
- How journal keeping and “journaling from journals” (favored by Thoreau and other writers) will help you grow your gifts as a writer and artist
- How to do bibliomancy and play other games with your journals
PART 2: FLIGHT SCHOOL
You are born to fly and in dreams you remember the soul has wings.
— Robert Moss, Dreamgates
Module 5: Welcome to the Twilight Zone (August 16)
Tinker Bell told Peter Pan, “Look for me in the place between sleep and awake. There you will always find me.” It’s no fairy story. In the history of science, as in many other fields, the liminal state of hypnagogia has been the solution state in which creative breakthroughs are made and inner guides are easily accessible.
This is an ideal launch pad for lucid dreaming and astral travel. It is recognized in dream yoga, as in the mystery traditions, that by learning to maintain a state of relaxed attention on the cusp of sleep, we develop heightened awareness and the ability to operate in more than one reality simultaneously.
- How to maintain awareness on the cusp of sleep and have more fun in the “twilight zone”
- How to embark on lucid dream adventures from the Twilight of the Dreamer, between sleep and awake
- How to screen your energy field, set good psychic boundaries and maintain flight security during your journeys beyond the physical realm
- How to communicate with inner guides and practice discernment in this liminal state
Module 6: Shamanic Lucid Dreaming (August 23) (Pre-recorded)
The dreams you remember are your best portals for travel into the deeper reality, and your royal road to lucid dreaming. A dream is a journey; it is also a place. You went somewhere in your dream, near or far from the fields you know in your regular life. Because you have been to that place, you can find your way there again.
You’ll discover how to:
- Use a dream or personal image as the portal for a shamanic journey
- Re-enter a dream to confront and resolve a nightmare terror, solve a mystery and claim a power
- Dialogue with a dream character
- Construct personal doorways to places of healing, discovery and initiation in the multiverse
Module 7: Flight Security & Paleo Psych 101 (September 6)
As we embark on adventures in other worlds, we need to be careful to stay grounded in this world, to establish and maintain good psychic boundaries and to discern different entities and energies we may encounter. This week, we’ll consult with Dion Fortune, a true priestess of the Western way, on how to prevent psychic intrusion and stay away from bad neighborhoods.
- How to maintain flight security during soul journeys
- A quick course in Paleo Psych 101, learning the nature and operations of the subtle energy bodies in life and after death
- A simple and powerful exercise for raising energy and setting good energy boundaries
- Practical methods for spiritual cleansing and releasing unwanted energy attachments
- A low-maintenance everyday plan for psychic wellbeing
- How to recognize what you are inviting into your space, and how to call on higher guidance and protection
PART 3: DREAM DIVINATION &
Our earliest records of the work of a dream interpreter come from ancient Mesopotamia. Here the person you asked for help with your dream was called the “questioner.” Dreaming was understood to be close kin to divination. In Ur or Uruk, the questioner may decide to go beyond the dreamer’s imperfect recollection of a dream into the fuller dream experience, by transporting herself to the place where the dream action unfolded and asking questions inside that space. A tablet describes the questioner as “one who lies at a person’s head.”
— Robert Moss, The Secret History of Dreaming
Module 8: Dream a Better Future (September 13)
You are a natural psychic of a high order in your dreams, when you let down your left-brain inhibitions and just do it. You routinely practice precognition, clairvoyance, telepathy. Such powers are sometimes described as examples of ESP. Today scientists are reviving a better term invented by the great Victorian scientist of the unseen, Frederick Myers: supernormal. Scientists like Dean Radin maintain that quantum entanglement means that supernormal phenomena are inevitable.
Every night, your dream self goes ahead of your waking self, scouting out challenges and opportunities that lie on the roads ahead. This is part of our human survival kit. Once you wake up to the fact that you dream events before they happen in regular life, you can graduate to the good stuff, which is changing your possible future for the better and becoming co-creator of your reality.
- How to discern when your dreams are showing you future events
- How to develop personal markers so you don’t miss dream messages about the future
- Ways to take action to avoid unwanted future events you have dreamed and manifest happy outcomes
- Ways to embark on conscious journeys to scout out the possible future
- How to dream your way consciously to your dream partner, your dream home, your dream job
Module 9: Way of the Kairomancer (September 20)
A kairomancer is someone who is ready to recognize the special moments when synchronicity is at work — and to seize on the revelation or opportunity that is now available. To be a kairomancer, you must be open to new experience, willing to set aside plans, grateful for secret handshakes and surprises, and ready to honor your special moments of revelation by taking appropriate action.
This week, we’ll learn from an American master of navigating by synchronicity — Mark Twain, no less — who will also remind us never to leave home (or return to it) without our sense of humor. And we’ll play a wildly entertaining and instructive digital version of Robert’s celebrated Coincidence Card Game that will give you instant guidance on a life issue.
- The essential rules of living by synchronicity
- How to practice bibliomancy and other everyday forms of divination and develop a working list of personal omens
- How to become a “strange attractor” for happy encounters by checking your attitude and following the laws of spiritual gravitation
- How any setback can offer an opportunity
- How to listen to the Speaking Land
- How to recognize what rhymes in a day, or a life
Module 10: Play Sidewalk Tarot (September 27)
We need to be more literal about dreams and more symbolist about everyday life. Walk your environment with the right kind of awareness, and you’ll notice that the world is constantly giving you messages in the form of signs and symbols. You can play fun games any day by receiving these messages — the vanity plate on that car, that overheard snatch of conversation from a stranger, that chance encounter — as tarot cards being dealt to you by the world. A tarot deck has 78 cards; in Sidewalk Tarot, the number is unlimited.
- How to put your question to the world and receive guidance on a life theme
- How to let the world put its questions to you, by scheduling unscheduled time to pay attention as you walk in “the forest of living symbols that are looking at you”
- How to listen for your daily kledon, a favorite oracle of the ancient Greeks that works well on any day
- How meaningful coincidence multiplies when you are in motion, traveling outside your familiar rounds or going through a major life transition
PART 4: HOUSE OF HEALING
You hear the ripple of water and smell the flowering gardens before you reach the outer gate of the House of Healing. You are reminded that you must lay down old mindsets in order to get to the place of transformation. And you must bring your dream of invitation. You will be cleansed and prepared for a direct encounter with the sacred guide and healer. After this, you will be different, and ready to learn the arts of soul healing.
Module 11: Healing Through Imagination (October 11) (Pre-recorded)
The body believes in images. Abundant evidence from medical science and sports psychology demonstrates that the body responds to an image as it might do to a physical event, pump out self-generated pharmaceuticals according to where we place our attention. Any image that belongs to you can be a source of power and healing, even the scary stuff you would rather keep in a locked box. The trick is to learn how to develop your personal imagery so it can help you to get well and stay well. Your body is waiting for you to get good at this.
- How to harness the diagnostic power of dreams
- Ways to stock your mental shelves with healing imagery from dreams and meditation
- How to use active imagination and dream reentry to transform scary dreams and disturbing images
- How to seek direct healing from a sacred guide and healer
- Ways to grow a personal House of Healing in your imagination where you can return for sanctuary, healing and regeneration
Module 12: Soul Recovery & Transtemporal Healing (October 18) (Pre-recorded)
You know this in your heart and in your gut: soul loss — the loss of vital energy and identity as the result of pain or trauma or wrenching life choices — is at the root of many of our existential complaints. We lose vital soul energy through pain and trauma and heartbreak, through wrenching life choices, and by giving up on our big dreams and ceasing to live the soul’s purpose.
When we lose the energy of soul, the magic goes out of life. We are often fatigued for no apparent reason, we can’t experience joy or love, and there is a gaping hole in us that we try to fill with addictive behaviors. Soul loss can put us in the procession of the walking dead, playing the roles that other people cast us for, no longer knowing who we are or why we are in this world.
As a time traveler, you can journey to a younger self in her own Now time. As a voice in her mind, you can provide the encouragement and counsel she may need at a time of unbearable pain or challenge. You can be the friend and protector she lacked when her need was great. From this can flow tremendous healing for both of you, for you in your present time and for her in her own time.
In the House of Healing, you’ll discover how to:
- Use dreams and life memories as clues to where vital energy and identity that have gone missing can be found
- Travel to a place where you can reclaim soul energy and reconnect with younger selves, including the “child of wonder” who may have left your life because the world seemed too cruel
- Journey across time to younger selves who need help and support in their own Now time
- Entertain your spirits — your child self, your teen self, your Goddess self, your animal spirits — in your body and your life
Module 13: Becoming a Word Doctor (October 25)
We can heal the body and our experience of the world by telling better stories about them. We can do this for others as well as ourselves. We can grow a bigger and better story — a healing image, a vision of life possibility, even a map to the next world — for someone who is bereft of images or stuck in an old, confining story.
- How to grow a dream for someone in need of a dream
- How to develop positive imagery for healing and empowerment you can offer to others
- How to offer your visions in a way that avoids manipulation by inviting the intended beneficiary to receive only what they choose to take from you
- How to become a “word doctor” who can help people to heal by telling better stories
PART 5: CO-CREATION
You are becoming aware that you can step outside time and move towards the source of the events and circumstances that will be played out in your life. You can stir the quantum soup of possibilities, and select what will emerge into form and manifestation.
In the Faculty of Co-creation, you’ll be encouraged to build your own place of creation in the Imaginal Field, where you can entertain friends, converse with masters, and grow the life projects you wish to see manifest in your world. All of this is more important, and more practical, than we may be able to grasp in what Yeats called “the daily trivial mind.” The poet in the soul of each of us knows why. It is because (as Tagore said), “the stronger the imagination, the less imaginary the results.” It is because imagination, working in the field of nonlocal mind, can create worlds.
Module 14: Tap the Creative Power of Dreams (November 1)
The Inuit says that the spirits like “fresh words.” They want to be entertained. They are easily bored with humans who go on repeating old formulas and old ways. When we bring something fresh and new into the world, we entertain the spirits and delight our own creative genius, and our lives are infused with natural magic, confirmed by the play of synchronicity. To create is to bring something new into the world. Dreams and twilight states of consciousness have inspired great scientists, inventors, musicians, writers and liberators of human possibility throughout history.
- How dreaming has been the secret engine of creation in every field of human endeavor — from science to rock music — over the centuries
- How to build your own creative studio in the Imaginal Realm
- How to turn dreams into poems and stories, art and scripts and creative life projects
- How to entertain your creative genius and bring fresh creation into your world
Module 15: Journey to the Magic Library (November 8)
You have access to a Magic Library whose doors are never closed to you, through you may be required to show some ID and put down your baggage. How it looks and what it contains are conditioned by your interests and your passions. It could look like an art gallery, or a fashion museum, or a music school.
Within this space, you can have access to inspiration and information in any area that attracts you. There are guides available. They may include master teachers in any field. I meet a lot of dead writers here who are very much alive to me. Whether they are the spirits of those authors, or personality essences, or aspects of myself is less interesting to me than the creative discoveries they share with me and the surge of creative energy and direction I receive from these encounters.
In your version of the Magic Library, you may be able to find the Big Story you need for your life right now.
In this adventure you’ll:
- Enter a creative space you can access any time
- Find your personal entrance to the Akashic Records or quantum information field
- Communicate with master teachers in any field that is calling you
- Find the Big Story you need to recognize and embody in your life right now
Module 16: Co-creating With Your Genius (November 15)
When we take on a creative project — and its element of risk — and step out of whatever box we have been in, we draw supporting powers, especially the power that the ancients called the genius or the daimon. Most people understand this intuitively, even though we may fumble for an agreed language to describe it.
The Romans never described a person as a genius. They might say, “Apollonius has a genius” — i.e., a special relationship with a tutelary spirit. The word genius is related to gignere, which means to engender or “beget.” It implies reproductive energy, the power of inseminating new life.
To choose and act creatively, we must be able to put our commonplace selves, with their reliance on structures and schedules, on one side, and make room for the source energy of the begetter.
In the School of Soul, we’ll learn essential things about co-creation:
- When we are passionately engaged in a creative venture, we draw support from other minds and other beings, seen and unseen
- We draw greater support the greater the challenges involved in our venture — great spirits love great challenges
- Whether we are aware of it or not, all our life choices are witnessed by that creative spirit that Yeats called the daimon and the Romans called the genius
- The genius lends or withholds its immense energy from our lives according to whether we choose the big agenda or the little one. The daimon is bored by our everyday vacillations and compromises
PART 6: SOUL IN THE MULTIVERSE
When we wake up to the fact that the time is always Now, we are ready to become conscious time travelers. We can learn to do more than simply visit the past and the future. We can seek to establish mental communication with personalities in the possible past and the possible future for mutual benefit. We can look in on our parallel selves.
Living parallel lives that we glimpse in dreams are entirely real, according to the Many Worlds theory in physics. We can seek to rise above the perspective of these personalities to that of a Self on a higher level who can read the patterns of connection and help to re-weave them for the better.
Module 17: Meet Your Soul Family in the House of Time (November 29) (Pre-recorded)
Your present life is intimately related to dramas and relationships that are playing out in other times — past, future and parallel. This is your invitation to visit a very special location in the multiverse to learn more about your connection with other personalities in your multidimensional family.
In the process, you will learn about reality creation in the Imaginal Realm, the vast plane of reality where human imagination works with higher intelligence to build enduring structures for healing, learning and initiation. The House of Time has been developed through the active imagination of dream explorers and archaeologists who have traveled here. It stands on ancient foundations.
In this high adventure, you’ll be invited to:
- Explore your connection with the lives and dramas of personalities living in other times
- Learn how “past life” and “other life” dramas may be influencing your present life and relationships
- Journey through effective portals to enter a “past life” or “other life” situation and establish conscious communication with your counterpart in that time for mutual benefit
- Learn about reality creation in the Imaginal Realm
Module 18: Meet Your Oversoul (December 6)
Of all the guides and mentors that may become available to us in a lifetime, the most important is a friend of the soul that will never lie to us and will never judge us. It’s the Higher Self, which the Sufis call, beautifully, the soul of the soul. Ultimately we can only make peace between the many aspects of ourselves by opening a direct and conscious connection with the Self on a higher level — the Self that is no stranger.
The Yoruba have a fascinating teaching about this. They say that we have a “double in heaven” who watches us from a higher level while we operate down below as “the
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!