How to Learn Kabbalah from Spirits via Evocation: Luna/Moon
How to train Lunar energy, Study the Kabbalah of Franz Bardon and Pursue the Planetary Path of Development
Ce que vous apprendrez
- How to evoke Lunar spirits to learn the Kabbalah
- How to train the energy of the Moon / Luna
- How the planetary evocations operate as a system of development
- How to counterbalance other planetary energies
Development of your own Akasha and Non-dual light, a private practice space and a journal
Twenty-seven letters made known to man…the original magic of the Egyptians, Phoenicians and Hermeticists of old…the God levers….the rarest of magics and the one that is known only to man. Welcome to the Kabbalah as known to Franz Bardon.
The trouble is, who are you going to learn this from? Maybe three to four hundred people worldwide practice the method. Well, Bardon’s second book Practical Evocation gives us all a way out of this pickle…
Enter Ezhobar, a Lunar spirit who specializes in initiating others into….Kabbalah.
This is second in the Kabbalistic Spirits series from SixtySkills.
In this course, SixtySkills introduces you to Ezhobar, his functions and gives a clear explanation of how the planetary meditations work writ large. Special attention is paid to how the planetary meditation develop a practitioner’s energy. Also, a variety of things to think about that might hone your practice are discussed as well, not to mention the issues of how spirits manifest differently depending upon how and where they are evoked.
In addition, the ball above head method demonstrated here provides a functional methodology into working with all the other planets and a clear pathway to do so culminating in a trip to Uranus where a magician can learn everything there is to know about Kabbalah as presented by one Franz Bardon.
The course also contains a short excerpt from an upcoming book entitled “Training the Planets”.
So, join SixtySkills today and learn to evoke Ezhobar.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Anyone interested in meditation, yoga, magic and subtle energy
- Anyone interested in learning Kabbalah
- Anyone interested in learning evocation
- Anyone interested in learning how to summon a spirit
- Anyone interested in mediumship
- Anyone interested in magic
- Anyone interested in magick
Contenu du cours
4 sections • 11 sessions • Durée totale: 1 h 3 min
Introduction 2 sessions • 3 min
Theory 5 sessions • 30 min
- Why Evoke?
- The Function of the Lunar Realm in Energetic Development
- The Kabbalah Spirit of Luna
- How to Practice with Lunar Power
- Planetary Structure and Development Writ Large
How to Practice 2 sessions • 26 min
- Evocation of the Lunar Kabbalah Spirit
- Things to Think About
Conclusion 2 sessions • 5 min
- Things Not Covered Here
Dedicated to Developing Self-Mastery for Your Lifetime
The Sixty Skills provide you with a complete framework of practice and theory that allow a practitioner of any spiritual development system to succeed. No matter what your belief structure is, the Sixty Skills provides you with universal tools and techniques that will enable your personal practice to flourish. We are devoted to helping you develop the core skills necessary to become the strongest version of yourself.