This product contains so many ways to maximize the power of testimonials to bring you new clients and customers that almost no-one knows. It really is secret information that I’m sharing here. You won’t have found this information anywhere else. This information could transform your business.
Like other smart marketers you may have shelves full of books on subjects ranging from how to write headlines or craft a ‘million-dollar USP’ to search engine optimization and social media, all in the pursuit of growing your business.
In all the books you may have read on marketing, all the DVDs and info-products you may have seen, have you ever found much more advice on testimonials than “ask for them” and “use them”?
There has to be more to testimonials than that, right?
Well, there is, a lot more in fact.
Testimonial Machine give you so much more. It’s a complete system that shows you:
– How to get testimonials quickly, easily, painlessly and systematically from every single customer or client
– How to get testimonials that uniquely position your business
– How to get testimonials that make prospects want to buy from you
– How to lay out your testimonials to instantly grab attention
– How to publish testimonials on your website in the most-effective proven way for maximum return
– How to use testimonials to get top and 1st page search engine results which attract new leads
– How to use testimonials to increase your website quality score on Google
– How to use testimonials to convert leads into sales
– How to use testimonials to get referrals and recommendations through social media by making testimonials go ‘viral’
– How to get use testimonials to get reviews on independent review websites like Google and Yelp!
What is Business ?
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business. If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions. A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
The term is also often used colloquially (but not by lawyers or by public officials) to refer to a company. A company, on the other hand, is a separate legal entity and provides for limited liability, as well as corporate tax rates. A company structure is more complicated and expensive to set up, but offers more protection and benefits for the owner.