SAM KIRSCHNER – THE INVESTROS GUIDE TO HEDGE FUNDS
“Eldon Mayer is a battle-tested pro. You should listen to what he and his partner, Sam Kirschner, have to say.” –Barton M. Biggs, Managing Partner, Traxis Partners Meet the creme de la creme of the new breed of hedge fund managers, learn how they evaluate world financial markets, hear about their winners and losers, and discover how they apply proprietary strategies to stay ahead of the curve. Through broad-scope interviews with 15 highly successful managers, The Investor’s Guide to Hedge Funds provides unparalleled insight into each major hedge fund strategy, its strengths, weaknesses, and performance characteristics. Most importantly, this book shows that despite the sensational headlines, adding hedge funds to a portfolio of stocks and bonds can reduce risk and improve overall performance.
FROM THE INSIDE FLAP
Hedge funds are the most rapidly growing sector of the asset management industry, with assets having grown well beyond $1 trillion.This dynamic growth has occurred despite the fact that hedge funds are often controversial, misunderstood, enshrouded in secrecy,and viewed by many as hopelessly complex. The reason is simple: hedge funds have providedexceptional investment performance through bull and bear markets. No wonder then that endowments, foundations, and pension funds have allocated increasing percentages of theirportfolios to hedge funds. Furthermore, respectedinvestment consultants are predicting continued significant growth in the years ahead for this asset class.
The Investor’s Guide to Hedge Funds arms you with the knowledge required to make intelligent, informed decisions for managing and expanding your hedge fund portfolio. This guide takes you into the inner sanctums of top hedge fund managers by revealing how they think, what their proprietary strategies are, and how they successfully deal with varying market environments.
Written by industry insiders with decades of experience in the trenches of the hedge fund wars, The Investor’s Guide to Hedge Funds features:
- An enlightening discussion of how today’s institutional investors are impacting investment performance
- Examinations of each major hedge fund category, detailing their trading and investment approaches, advantages and disadvantages, and performance in both up and down markets
- In-depth interviews with some of today’s brightest new stars focusing on the strategies and approaches they use to deliver outstanding returns
- Newer hedge fund strategies—direct financing of public companies, real estate, insurance and reinsurance, energy, and emissions trading—and how they are creating new opportunities for cutting-edge investors
- The latest in-depth research into the benefits of investing in emerging/newer hedge funds
- A complete and powerful due diligence process for evaluating and selecting hedge funds and funds of funds, with special emphasis on risk management
The Investor’s Guide to Hedge Funds covers every aspect of the hedge fund industry. This compelling and invaluable handbook presents the research, tools, and comprehensive knowledge that only the industry’s top tier players can provide.
FROM THE BACK COVER
Praise for The Investor’s Guide to HEDGE FUNDS
“Eldon Mayer is a battle-tested pro. You should listen to what he and his partner, Sam Kirschner, have to say.”
—Barton M. Biggs, Managing Partner, Traxis Partners
“This book achieves a sweeping history and analysis of all the major hedge fund strategies. The reader comes away with a deeper understanding of the forces that continue to fuel the extraordinary growth of the hedge fund industry and even of what the future may hold. A worthy read.”
“I have known Eldon for over forty years. He is a wonderful investor and a good raconteur. You will enjoy this book.”
—Julian H. Robertson Jr., Tiger Management LLC
“The hedge fund universe is a dark forest filled with delicious opportunities as well as poisonous pitfalls. Knowing how to look behind the pure performance numbers to differentiate longer-term winners from losers is essential. This book, written by experienced and savvy professionals, combines academic research with common sense and provides a useful and readable tool for both institutional and individual investors.”
—Byron R. Wien, Chief Investment StrategistPequot Capital Management
“This is a thorough and comprehensive book that is a valuable tool for all those considering hedge fund investing. The authors do an excellent job of pulling back the curtain on hedge funds, enabling the reader to understand how they operate and the roles they can play in boosting investment performance.”
—Martin Barnes, Editor, The Bank Credit Analyst
Get Sam Kirschner – The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds
Sam Kirschner, The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds, Download The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds, Free The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds, The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds Torrent, The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds Review, The Investros Guide to Hedge Funds Groupbuy.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!