[Download Now] Cardiac Medications: Management of Complex Cardiovascular Disorders – Karen M. Marzlin
Join Karen M. Marzlin, DNP, RN, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN, for an insightful and practical day focused on the common types of cardiac disorders that professionals like you see in your practice, and the medications currently used to treat them.
Drawing from three decades of experience treating cardiology patients, Karen will provide you with cutting-edge information regarding the selection of particular cardiac medications, the desired outcomes, potential side effects and drug interactions. Leave with a clear understanding of the physiological basis for cardiovascular drug therapy and drugs used to manipulate hemodynamic parameters, alter the cardiac electrical system, interrupt the clotting process, and to treat a variety of cardiovascular disease states.
Don’t miss this opportunity to keep pace with the ever-changing field of cardiac care, and through the information gained in this seminar, reduce the risk of potential adverse consequences for your patients. You will leave with a holistic perspective of cardiovascular pharmacology and its role in providing your patient with better outcomes and quality of life.
- Justify the physiological basis for cardiovascular drugs used to support hemodynamics and optimize cardiac output.
- Select options in the treatment of dyslipidemia and hypertension by contrasting the differences in lipid lowering agents and comparing the similarities in antihypertensive agents.
- Communicate key evidence that guides decision-making regarding pharmacological choices in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Assess the pharmacology in the patient with acute coronary syndrome with short-term and long-term treatment goals.
- Determine the role of pharmacological agents in interrupting abnormal neurohormonal responses in patients with heart failure.
- Evaluate patient partnering as a method of optimizing medication effectiveness.
Hemodynamics and Shock
- Physiological determinants of myocardial performance
- Shock: Dopamine versus Norepinephrine
- Nuances of decompensated heart failure
Risk Factor Optimization
- Statin therapy in primary and secondary prevention
- Other Antilipid agents: when to use what?
- Outcome trials for lipid lowering agents
- AIM High
- Drug choices in hypertension
- Resistant hypertension
- Antiarrhythmic pharmacology for rate control
- Antiarrhythmic pharmacology for rhythm control
- Clinical implications of potassium channel blockers
- Special considerations for Dronedarone and Amiodarone
- Anticoagulant medication options
Therapeutic Advances for Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Epleranone post-STEMI
- ASA and CABG
- Contrast nephropathy
- Optimal loop diuretic / dose and route of administration
- OPTIME Trial
- RAAS drugs
- Evidence-based beta blockers
- Drugs not to give for systolic dysfunction
Pulling it All Together: A Patient-Centered Approach to Pharmacology and Prescribing
Tag: Cardiac Medications: Management of Complex Cardiovascular Disorders – Karen M. Marzlin Review. Cardiac Medications: Management of Complex Cardiovascular Disorders – Karen M. Marzlin download. Cardiac Medications: Management of Complex Cardiovascular Disorders – Karen M. Marzlin discount.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!