[Download Now] Perianesthesia Nurse Certification – CPAN & CAPA Exam Prep – Nancy McGushin
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
Perianesthesia Nurse Certification – CPAN & CAPA Exam Prep – Nancy McGushin
The Certification Exam Prep Course Includes:
- Immediate Online Access to Video Sessions providing a comprehensive review of key areas of study (total of 5 hours, 58 minutes)
- CAPA®/CPAN® Course Manual (PDF format)
- CAPA®/CPAN® Flash Cards to help with memorization of important facts (PDF format)
- Additional Study Tools including audio seminars and articles to complement course videos and reinforce key areas of study
- Online Practice Test to assess your readiness to sit for the actual exam
- Online CE Test Access — complete the entire course and earn 12.5+ CE hours
- Collaboration with other online students to help with problem solving and to keep you motivated!
This innovative course follows the CAPA®/CPAN® outline for the current exam!
Video Sessions Cover:
- Standards of Care to Guide Perianesthesia Nursing Practice
- Stages of Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
- Preadmission and Preoperative Process
- Phase I Care
- Common Post Anesthesia Complications
- Needs of Special Patient Populations
- Elements of Certification Testing
- Critical Thinking
Featuring Speaker and Expert Certification Coach
NANCY MCGUSHIN, MSN, RN, CNL, CPAN
Nancy McGushin has been a certified post anesthesia nurse (CPAN®) since 1994. She currently serves as the Perianesthesia Nurse Educator at the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, where she provides unit-based education and competency training for colleagues in the Ambulatory Surgery Unit, Preoperative Holding and Post anesthesia Phases I (PACU) settings.
Nancy worked for fourteen years in inpatient PACU settings and for nine years in pre anesthesia and post anesthesia care in a free-standing ambulatory surgery center. Her nursing career also includes experience in medical-surgical and neurosurgical critical care nursing, as well as staff development and nursing management.
She is an active member of the American Society of Perianesthesia Nurses (ASPAN), a member of the Association of perioperative Registered Nurses (AORN), and an affiliate member of the Ohio Nurses Association (ONA).
Financial: Nancy McGushin is receiving a fee for speaking at today’s educational activity.
Non-financial: Nancy McGushin has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.