Kapotasana – King Pigeon Pose
Kapotasana is deep back bending pose. In some styles of yoga it’s called the King Pigeon and in other just Pigeon.
Unlike similar postures such as the Bridge or Wheel ( Urdhva Dhanurasan a) which works against gravity, the back bridge allows the gravity to assist the pose.
Traditionally Kapotasana is believed to be ideal for the female reproductive system and is recommended for women trying to conceive. It’s a part of Ashtanga Intermediate series.
A traditional yoga method of obtaining this pose can take a long time. The reason for this is because yoga poses usually focus on many muscle groups at the same time.
The approach of this program is very different from standard yoga approaches. Instead of using other Asanas to prepare, Zaichik Stretching Techniques are used to isolate each muscle being stretched which results in a pain free, fast, easy and safe stretching method.
This allows to avoid stretch reflex and quickly gain flexibility. When the muscles are lengthened, the pose is put back together and progressed very quickly to full Kapotasana Pose.
Ready to get started? Thousands of people worldwide have achieved the same results you’re dreaming about and you can too!
Review by Shi B. on 13 Jun 2018
Here’s a look inside the Kapotasana Online Training Program:
The Magic of the Zaichik Stretching Method
- Scientifically designed by a world-renowned fitness & flexibility expert Paul Zaihick, with over 30 years’ experience in the field.
- Isolates muscle actions one by one (to ensure they are doing their job).
- Takes care of the muscles that are tighter first
- Allows easier focus, since you are working on one specific area at a time
- You can do it all on your own! No pushing or bouncing is necessary, not even a partner!
- Remember that phrase “No Pain – No Gain?”, well it doesn’t apply to our method. Each stretch is designed to be PAIN-FREE! Thereby eliminating discomfort and allowing you to continue training to achieve faster results.
- Totally safe, since it was designed according to what is natural for your body.
- Gains are permanent and steady
- It is very enjoyable to do
- Results are visible right away since the stretch reflex is avoided, which means you’ll get to show off your flexibility in no time!
You can start right now! This training program is online!
-You can watch from any device.
– Lifetime access.
Here’s what you’ll get:
LifeTime Access Online for you:
– Get support from our private group of students.
– Lifetime access to this program.