- Patrick J. Hurd
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 20, 2014
|Manual – Virginia Ethics (588.5 KB)||96 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- HIPAA/HI-TECH – Impact on Mental Health Providers
- Confdentiality of Mental Health Records
- The Duty to Warn in Virginia
- Balancing the Rights of Minors and Parents
- Professional Ethics & Boundary Issues
- Responding to Police Inquiries, Attorney Questions, and Subpoenas
- ECOs, TDOs, and Involuntary Commitments in Virginia
Patrick J. Hurd is managing principal of Hurd Law & Consulting, LLC. He serves as a lawyer and consultant to healthcare providers on a broad range of regulatory compliance, risk management, ethics and liability matters with a special emphasis on legal and ethical issues. He is a former CEO of a not-for-profit organization with two health centers providing reproductive health and family planning services to women, men and teens. Mr. Hurd also served as senior counsel in Healthcare Law for a national law firm, based in its Norfolk office and is a former director of risk management and in-house lawyer for a health system with a 170+ bed acute care hospital. He received his J.D. degree from George Washington University National Law Center and is licensed to practice law in Virginia and D.C.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!