- Patricia McCabe | Kathleen Melez
- Course Levels:
- All Skill Levels
- 1 Hour
- Audio and Video
|Headaches Materials (5.97 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Headaches PDF (0.30 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Patricia McCabe – is the owner of a small firm in Van Nuys, CA, where she represents Claimants’ at all levels and in the United States Supreme Court. She also represents individuals in insurance litigation involving ERISA claims and individual disability insurance claims. Ms. McCabe has represented the 9th Circuit on the NOSSCR board and serves as a member at large. She received her Juris Doctorate from Franklin Pierce Law Center, New Hampshire.
Kathleen A. Melez – is an attorney and physician practicing both law and medicine in Los Angeles.
She received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School Los Angeles, her MD cum laude degree from the University of Debrecen, Hungary, residency and fellowship training from Georgetown University and UCLA. She is Board Certified in Pediatrics. Dr. Melez is admitted to practice law in California and the District of Columbia. She represents SSDI and SSI claimants at all levels and in the United States District Court and has worked as a medical expert in litigation. She is licensed as a medical expert for the Medical Board of California. Dr. Melez also worked for the Boston Social security office for six months as a chart reviewer in the Quality Control unit.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!