MICHELE ALLMAN-WARD, JAMES SAGNER – ESSENTIALS OF MANAGING CORPORATE CASH
* Learn practical, real-world examples and techniques for managing cash
* Optimize cash flows and liquidity management
* Discover the implications of recently enacted financial deregulation laws
* Conduct financial transactions in the global, e-commerce economy
* Develop a partnership approach to bank relationships
Full of valuable tips, techniques, illustrative real-world examples, exhibits, and best practices, this handy and concise paperback will help you stay up to date on the newest thinking, strategies, developments and technologies in managing corporate cash.
MICHELE ALLMAN-WARD is Managing Director of Allman-Ward Associates, Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in strategic planning, product and business unit development, training, project management, and market research with particular emphasis on international treasury management.
JAMES SAGNER is a Principal of Sagner/Marks and has managed over 250 large-scale studies for companies and nonprofit organizations worldwide. He is a regular faculty member in the Kenan-Flagler Business School’s “Advanced Topics in Cash Management” program at the University of North Carolina.
The Wiley Essentials Series-because the business world is always changing…and so should you.
Introduction to Managing Corporate Cash.
Managing Cash Inflows.
Managing Cash Outflows.
Treasury Information Systems.
International Cash Management.
United States Banking Environment.
Bank Relationship Management.
Appendix A: Useful Sources.
Appendix B: NACHA Formats.
Appendix C: SWIFT Message Types.
MICHÉLE ALLMAN-WARD, CCM, Cert CM, is Managing Partner of Allman-Ward Associates, Inc., a global consulting firm that specializes in strategic planning and training with particular emphasis on international treasury management. She has worked with major corporate and banking clients worldwide, and is a highly regarded speaker on the subject.
JAMES SAGNER is a Principal of Sagner/Marks and has managed over 250 large-scale studies for companies and nonprofit organizations worldwide. He is a regular faculty member in the Kenan-Flagler Business School’s “Advanced Topics in Cash Management” program at the University of North Carolina and Director of the MBA Program at Albertus Magnus College in Connecticut.
Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash should be required reading for anyone new to the field of Treasury management or requiring a refresher in the fundamentals. The book is comprehensive and easy to read. The authors have done a great job compiling a lot of information in a concise and well-organized fashion. All treasury organizations, and those associated with treasury organizations, will benefit from keeping a copy of this book on hand. —Pamela S. Dempsey, Treasurer, CNA Insurance
Michele Allman, Ward, James Sagner, Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash, Download Ward, Free Ward, Ward Torrent, Ward Review, Ward Groupbuy, Download James Sagner, Free James Sagner, James Sagner Torrent, James Sagner Review, James Sagner Groupbuy, Download Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash, Free Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash, Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash Torrent, Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash Review, Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash Groupbuy.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!