Hypnosis and ADHD – The Hottest New Service in Hypnotherapy
This specialty certification course has become one of the hottest new services offered in hypnotherapy. Now, we’re delivering this certification course directly to your home or office. No standing in line, no one hour lunch break, no spending 8 hours in a classroom. Plus you have access for 6 months to study and review at your convenience.
Become a Certified Specialist in Hypnosis and ADHD
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) has come to light as one of the most wide spread challenges in our modern society. ADHD crosses a wide spectrum of age groups and socio economic demographics. Challenges with attention and concentration can effect more than a person’s academic performance. It also impacts self-esteem in the workplace and in personal relationships.
Hypnosis can help people with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder learn to embrace their unique way of learning, and actually enhance the way their brain naturally works to excel academically and personally.
In this seminar, you will learn how anyone can become a superior student, worker or partner by improving focus, organization, and follow through.
Never again will you shrink away or doubt your ability or expertise to help someone with ADHD. Proudly advertise your expertise as an AHA Certified Hypnosis and ADHD Specialist. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your private practice and multiply your clientele with referrals from happy, successful ex-ADHD sufferers.
In this Hypnosis and ADHD Seminar you will receive:
- Three “Live” therapy sessions with ADHD clients
- Additional 12 hours of streaming video of live therapy demonstrations/class review of an 8-year-old ADHD client for 7 sessions
- 180 days unlimited access
- 19-page Hypnosis and ADHD workbook (PDF)
- Separate sections on adult’s attention issues and children’s attention issues
- Sample hypnosis scripts that address the specific symptoms of Adult ADHD
- Strategies and tools any adult can use to end procrastination
- Instruction on how to use “time distortion” to get more done in less time
- Hypnotic Inductions for children 5-10
- Hypnotic Inductions for children 11-17
- Sample hypnosis scripts that address: concentration/retention/recall, “fidgeting”, impulsivity, social situations, and school/test anxiety
- Special section for parents, teachers, and caregivers on how to keep the child on track and help him/her succeed in and out of the classroom
- AHA Hypnosis and ADHD Certification
In this Hypnosis and ADHD Seminar you will also learn:
- Hypnosis for concentration, retention, and recall Using “Hyno-Remote Controls” to deducing visual and auditory distractions Hypnosis to turn off “Test Anxiety” and turn on “Logic and Reason”
- “Time distortion” to get more done in less time Self-Hypnosis to end procrastination and begin new tasks quickly and efficiently Using Neuro-Linguistic Programming for sustained mental effort for difficult and complex tasks.
- How the ADHD brain can actually be an asset when it comes to organization, planning, and follow through.
Hypnosis and ADHD – Online Certification Course By Lisa Machenberg, what is it included (Content proof: Watch here!)
- Hypnosis and ADHD – Video 1
- Hypnosis and ADHD – Video 2
- Hypnosis and ADHD – Video 3
- Hypnosis and ADHD – Workbook
- Hypnosis and ADHD – Quiz
Case History Review with Child Client Tia (12 Hours)
- Video Part 1 of 6
- Video Part 2 of 6
- Video Part 3 of 6
- Video Part 4 of 6
- Video Part 5 of 6
- Video Part 6 of 6