Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days
How to Restore Positive Cash Flow and Profitability
By: Jonathan H. Lack
Publisher: Apress; 1 edition (2013)
Format: Ebook (PDF)
More than half of all businesses in the U.S. don’t make it to their fifth birthday, and nearly 70 percent are gone by year ten. How do businesses get into trouble? A hundred different ways. Poor cash flow, undercapitalization, lax financial controls, poor worker productivity, boneheaded mistakes, inefficient processes, failure to adapt, loss of enthusiasm . . . the list goes on and on.
The fact is, many businesses that face life-threatening challenges, or are just stuck in the doldrums, can turn their fortunes around. And Jonathan Lack is the expert who can show you how. Lack is a turnaround specialist—the guy called in to reinvigorate a stalled company or revamp the poor practices that reduce sales and decimate profits. Once he’s done, the company is again on the road to growth and profitability.
Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days is a pragmatic, step-by-step guide to helping your company not only survive but begin to grow again. Among other things, this book will teach you how to improve your company’s cash flow, how to better manage your payroll and employee productivity, and how to get better results from your marketing and sales efforts. Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days will help you develop a framework to create a strategic plan that will move your company in the right direction and breathe new life into tired or worn-out operations and products.
Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days will immediately help your firm in the following areas:
- How to get to “cash flow positive” and then grow
- How to manage technology better
- How to manage your payroll and employee productivity
- How to improve marketing and increase sales
- How to restore profitability
- How to manage your board of directors and investors
If you’re at all fearful that your company may not last the next couple of years, this book is for you.
What you’ll learn
- How to manage and preserve cash
- How to reduce your expenses
- How to increase your margins
- How to increase employee productivity and improve operations
- How to assess the strength of your products and services
- How to increase sales and marketing efficiency
- How to create a strategic plan to turn your company around
- How to restore enthusiasm and become a desirable employer again
Who this book is for
This book is written for CEOs, CFOs, COOs, and CMOs of large companies, midcaps, and small businesses. It’s also for angel investors, board directors, private equity firms, and venture capitalists. It is intended to give readers the confidence that, by developing a basic plan, they can turn their company around and give it new life.
Table of Contents
- How to Manage Cash Flow Better
- How to Manage Accounts Payable Better
- How to Manage Accounts Receivable Better
- How to Manage Employee Productivity Better
- How to Manage Technology, Facilities, and Manufacturing Better
- How to Manage Process Flows Better
- How to Better Understand Your Customers, Competitors, and Key Trends
- How to Develop a More Effective Marketing Strategy
- How to Develop a More Effective Sales Strategy
- How to Manage Investors and the Board of Directors Better
- How to Hire and Manage Your Turnaround Consultant
- How to Manage Yourself and Your Staff Better
- Sample Consulting Proposal
About the Author
Jonathan H. Lack is principal of ROI Ventures, which specializes in turning companies around. He has over 20 years experience in management and strategic planning, focusing primarily on consumer product and services companies. He has experience across all company sizes: start-ups, mid-size, and Fortune 500, and in a number of industries, including financial services, food and beverage, information services, healthcare, financial/Internet, manufacturing, and telecom. He was part of the founding executive management of CompuBank, NA, the first Internet bank to receive a charter from the US Treasury OCC, where he led the bank to one of the industry’s fastest growth rates, and he developed brand recognition and customer confidence that earned it the #1 Online Bank ranking by Smart Money magazine. He has helped raise over $36 million in angel, institutional, corporate, and private equity funding for four separate deals. Lack holds an MBA from Wharton, an MA from John Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), and a BA from UC Berkeley.
Get Download Jonathan H. Lack – Plan to Turn Your Company Around in 90 Days at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!