- John W. O’Halloran
- 1 Hour 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 27, 2016
|Manual – Osteoarthritis (4.26 MB)||48 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Medical Management
- Rehabilitation options
- Demo: Medications, Rest, Activity Modifications
- Evidence-based research
- Case examples of rehab methods
- Lab demonstrations
John W. O’Halloran, PT, DPT, OCS, ATC (Retired), CSCS (Retired), Cert MDT, is a licensed Physical Therapist and Athletic Trainer with 30 years of experience in the field of rehabilitation. He is a board certified orthopaedic clinical specialist by the American Physical Therapy Association. He earned his post-professional Doctor of Physical Therapy from Temple University. Dr. O’Halloran is the sole owner of O’Halloran Rehabilitation, a division of O’Halloran Consulting, LLC. John was born in Boston, Massachusetts and currently resides in Summerfield, North Carolina.
Dr. O’Halloran has also served as director of physical therapy/sports medicine at Southeastern Orthopedics in Greensboro, North Carolina as well as co-owner of GOSMC Properties, LLC. He has also worked in a variety of settings including universities and hospitals. Dr. O’Halloran is also a former orthopedic instructor at the physical therapy assistant program at Guilford Technical Community College in Greensboro, North Carolina. In 1999, he became credentialed with the McKenzie Institute in the mechanical diagnosis and treatment of the spine. Dr. O’Halloran is also a certified functional capacity evaluator in the Blankenship Method. His unique evaluation and treatment skills make him a sought after clinical instructor for physical therapy and athletic training topics. He has spoken both locally and internationally on topics such as sport specific rehabilitation of the shoulder, spine rehabilitation and treatment of foot and ankle injuries.
Dr. O’Halloran has studied orthopedic and sports therapy abroad in Australia and New Zealand. His post graduate work has included manipulative therapy. His wide range of clinical experience and continued desire to further his education combined with advanced post graduate training allows him to provide his patients the most evidenced based rehabilitation and treat complex musculoskeletal conditions. John was awarded the 2014 recipient of the chapter’s Excellence in Clinical Practice Award by the North Carolina Physical Therapy Association. He was also awarded the North Carolina University Clinical Instructor of the year for 2015.
Recently Dr. O’Halloran’s investigational work on the earlier facilitation of gait in the total Knee Arthroplasty patient has been cited in peer reviewed journal publication.
Financial: John O’Halloran is the owner of O’Halloran Rehabilitation a division of O’Halloran Consulting, LLC. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: John O’Halloran has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!