Designing a Resume for Creatives
By: Ina Saltz
Skill Level: Appropriate for all
Duration: 1h 34m
Released: May 31, 2018
- Organizing and emphasizing your experience
- Curating your career story
- Being honest and authentic
- Optimizing resumes for different career stages
- Planning a career transition
- Choosing effective typefaces
- Using style, size, weight, and color
- Choosing the right words and text length
- 1. The Resume: Your Most Important Career Document
- 2. Approaches: Different Career Stages
- 3. Typography and Layout
- 4. Avoiding Common Resume Errors
Ina Saltz is an art director, writer, photographer, and professor emeritus at The City College of New York.
Her areas of expertise are typography and editorial publication design. She has written over fifty articles on design and typography, contributed to five books by Steven Heller, and authored fifteen essays for Phaidon’s Archive of Graphic Design.
Ina served as the Design Director at Time Magazine (International Editions), Worth Magazine, Golf Magazine and others. She was one of the first art directors to work on a computer at Time Inc’s Teletext Project. Ina frequently lectures on topics related to magazine design and typography and has chaired, co-chaired, and judged numerous design and typography competitions. She is a two term board member of the Type Directors Club.
Ina is the author of the Body Type series of books on typographic tattoos, as well as Typography Essentials: 100 Design Principles for Working With Type. She is a co-author of Typography Referenced: A Comprehensive Visual Guide to the Language, History and Practice of Typography, named one of the best eleven reference books of 2012 across all subject matter by the American Library Association.
Ina lives in New York City with her husband. She has no pets or tattoos, but she does have favorite typefaces (Requiem, Bickham Script, and Franklin Gothic No. 2) and favorite characters (&, Q, Z, and R).
Get Download Ina Saltz – Designing a Resume for Creatives at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!