- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- IC19 – All Video
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Robert Dilts, BA
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 1 Hour
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 14, 2019
This demonstration will show how to apply principles of Generative Change to creatively transform and integrate symptoms that emerge in the form of interference or resistance. By combining somatic modeling with the three positive connections of a generative state, obstacles and resistances can be transformed into a more resourceful expression and brought into alignment with therapeutic goals.
- Describe the three positive connections necessary to produce a generative state.
- Demonstrate how to elicit somatic models of goal states and symptoms.
- Demonstrate how to use the three positive connections of the generative state to reshape the somatic model of the symptom into a more resourceful and supportive expression.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*