Do you want to Learn about the latest workflows in Realtime Game Environment Creation?
Then I welcome you to Nexttut education’s Creating Next-Gen Environments in UE5 course.
WHY SHOULD YOU LEARN FROM ME:
My name is Arash Aref and I have been a 3d Environment Artist for some time now. I have a good amount of experience in teaching 3d Environment Art for games. I have had many happy students who enjoyed my courses; Hope you too.
By the end of this course,
● You will have an understanding about Complete Level Creation Using UE5 and other softwares as well.
● You will learn a lot of pipelines and workflows when it comes to mesh and texture and material creation for Realtime Game Environments.
WHAT WILL I LEARN:
● Using UE5 new technologies like LUMEN and NANITE and
● How to plan and execute a full environment; methods that will guarantee the chance of finishing an environment
● High Quality AAA Prop authoring for games
● How to Use Blender as the main DCC app
● Using Gaea to generate Terrains
● Creating high quality Foliage, vegetation and tree
● Master Material Creation for games
● How to make proper structure for project that will keep consistency throughout
● Sculpting natural elements like: Rock, stone, in Zbrush
● Creating high quality textures in Substance 3d Painter and Substance 3d Designer