Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals
By: Elizabeth Marsten
Duration: 1h 19m
Released: Jun 17, 2014
Google Shopping and Product Listing Ads (PLAs) are essential for online retailers of all sizes. Marketing expert Elizabeth Marsten, who has managed Google Shopping accounts with over three million listings, explains how to put Google’s Merchant Center and AdWords to work for you to get the most from Google Shopping. She focuses on setting up and managing the product feeds, crafting good PLAs and targeting them to the appropriate audience, and evaluating and optimizing your Google Shopping campaigns, and concludes with some cool tips and tricks. She also touches on the Bing Ads PLA platform and third-party PLA tools. Whichever shopping engine you’re using, this course will help you manage your bids and your budget, while hitting your campaign goals and revenue objectives.
02. Understanding Google Shopping
03. Setting Up and Managing Feeds
04. Setting Up AdWords and Product Listing Ads (PLAs)
05. Optimizing PLA Campaigns
06. Leveraging PLA Tools
Get Download Elizabeth Marsten – Google Shopping and PLA Fundamentals at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!