What you’ll learn
- Be able to build ANY website you want.
- Craft a portfolio of websites to apply for junior developer jobs.
- Build fully-fledged websites and web apps for your startup or business.
- Work as a freelance web developer.
- Master backend development with Node
- Master frontend development with React
- Learn professional developer best practices.
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you everything you need to know
- A computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required
- I’ll walk you through, step-by-step how to get all the software installed and set up
Welcome to the Complete Web Development Bootcamp, the only course you need to learn to code and become a full-stack web developer. With 150,000+ ratings and a 4.8 average, my Web Development course is one of the HIGHEST RATED courses in the history of Udemy!
At 65+ hours, this Web Development course is without a doubt the most comprehensive web development course available online. Even if you have zero programming experience, this course will take you from beginner to mastery. Here’s why:
- The course is taught by the lead instructor at the App Brewery, London’s leading in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course has been updated to be 2022 ready and you’ll be learning the latest tools and technologies used at large companies such as Apple, Google and Netflix.
- This course doesn’t cut any corners, there are beautiful animated explanation videos and tens of real-world projects which you will get to build.
- The curriculum was developed over a period of four years, with comprehensive student testing and feedback.
- We’ve taught over a million students how to code and many have gone on to change their lives by becoming professional developers or starting their own tech startup.
- You’ll save yourself over $12,000 by enrolling, but still get access to the same teaching materials and learn from the same instructor and curriculum as our in-person programming bootcamp.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, with new projects and modules determined by students – that’s you!
We’ll take you step-by-step through engaging video tutorials and teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a web developer.
The course includes over 65 hours of HD video tutorials and builds your programming knowledge while making real-world websites and web apps.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn to code through building fun and useful projects, then take this course.
- If you want to start your own startup by building your own websites and web apps.
- If you are a seasoned programmer, then take this course to to get up to speed quickly with the latest frameworks and NodeJS
- If you want to take ONE COURSE and learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
The Complete 2022 Web Development Bootcamp By Dr. Angela Yu – what is it included: (Content proof: Watch here!)
01 Front-End Web Development
02 Introduction to HTML
03 Intermediate HTML
04 Introduction to CSS
05 Intermediate CSS
06 Introduction to Bootstrap 4
07 Intermediate Bootstrap
08 Web Design School – Create a Website that People Love
11 The Document Object Model (DOM)
15 Boss Level Challenge 2 – The Simon Game
16 The Unix Command Line
17 Backend Web Development
19 Express.js with Node.js
20 APIs – Application Programming Interfaces
21 Git, Github and Version Control
23 Boss Level Challenge 3 – Blog Website
28 Putting Everything Together
29 Deploying Your Web Application
30 Boss Level Challenge 4 – Blog Website Upgrade
31 Build Your Own RESTful API From Scratch
32 Authentication _ Security
34 Bonus Module_ Ask Angela Anything
35 Next Steps
Dr. Angela Yu
Developer and Lead Instructor
4.7 Instructor Rating
I’m Angela, I’m a developer with a passion for teaching. I’m the lead instructor at the London App Brewery, London’s leading Programming Bootcamp. I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of students learn to code and change their lives by becoming a developer. I’ve been invited by companies such as Twitter, Facebook and Google to teach their employees.
My first foray into programming was when I was just 12 years old, wanting to build my own Space Invader game. Since then, I’ve made hundred of websites, apps and games. But most importantly, I realised that my greatest passion is teaching.
I spend most of my time researching how to make learning to code fun and make hard concepts easy to understand. I apply everything I discover into my bootcamp courses. In my courses, you’ll find lots of geeky humour but also lots of explanations and animations to make sure everything is easy to understand.
I’ll be there for you every step of the way.