4 of the Top 5 Private Equity firms globally use Wall Street Prep to train their incoming PE Analysts and Associates. Whether you’re preparing for an LBO Modeling test or you want to learn to build an LBO model and become a better PE professional, this course has you covered.
PE Masterclass: Crushing the paper LBO is just the beginning
- LBO Modeling & the PE Deal Process The Private Equity Masterclass teaches trainees how to construct comprehensive LBO models used to support real transactions and gives an insiders walkthrough of the nuances of the private equity deal process and the non-modeling day-to-day responsibilities of a Private Equity professional.
- Led by PE Professionals This course is NOT an academic exercise. It is taught by PE professionals who have been involved in some of the most high-profile private equity deals in the last 10 years.
- Learn from the Private Equity’s #1 Trainer 4 of the Top 5 Private Equity firms globally use Wall Street Prep to train their incoming PE Analysts and Associates. Attending this program gives you access to the same virtual training.
This job-focused training program is ideal for Private Equity associates, MBAs and investment bankers looking to break into PE.
A Complete LBO and PE Training Program
The Private Equity Deal Process
- Learn how to add value to your deal team through each major phase of the PE deal process.
- Understand the day-to-day responsibilities of a Private Equity professional.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of PE team members.
- Understand the teaser, NDA, CIM and OM.
- Learn to build a 1st Round Bid/IOI “Mini Model”
- Understand how due diligence is conducted on a modern PE deal team.
- Get an insider’s look at PE deal negotiations.
- Gain the confidence to ace your private equity interviews
- Learn how an LBO/Recapitalization works given today’s benchmarks and credit environment
- Develop an “industrial strength” LBO model driven off a fully integrated 3 statement model<
- Add a PIK toggle to various debt tranches
- Build the Sources & Uses (S&U) schedule – the correct way
- Modeling complex accounting adjustments including deferred taxes, fair value write ups, and goodwill
- Attach a DCF valuation to your LBO
The Private Equity Deal Process
Who is this program for?
- Incoming and prospective PE associates
- Asset management and hedge fund associates
- Investment banking analysts and associates
- Corporate finance and business development professionals
- MBA students and business undergraduates
Private Equity Masterclass Highlights
Intuitive, Self-Paced and Comprehensive
Wall Street Prep’s Private Equity Masterclass is intuitive and self-paced. The Private Equity Deal Process portion of the program walks users through the various stages of the PE deal process using a case study (JoeCo Coffee Company), documents such as the teaser, CIM, NDA as well as a “mini model” to show how deals are done and to teach what it takes to be a valuable part of a PE deal team. The LBO Modeling portion of the program teaches students how to build, analyze, and interpret LBO models and transactions in a step-by-step fashion using videos, readings, ready-to-use LBO models and exercises using a real case study.
Upon enrollment, students gain free and unlimited access to Wall Street Prep’s Online Support Center, where they receive answers to questions, free downloads, and important updates from a support staff comprised entirely of experienced former investment bankers
Private Online Tutoring (Additional Fee Applies)
Want a little extra attention? Live video-chat tutoring is available with experienced real estate professionals (additional fee applies). In addition, your tutoring sessions enable you and your tutor to share models, a virtual whiteboard and any other files via an integrated web and phone platform that enhances the learning experience.
The program assumes a basic introductory knowledge of accounting (e.g. interaction of balance sheet, cash flow, and income statement) and proficiency in Excel. Students with no prior background in Accounting should enroll in the Accounting Crash Course. Students with limited experience using Excel should enroll in the Excel Crash Course.
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!