[Download Now] Guido Werner – Module 4 Mixing & Mastering A Future Bass Track From Start To Finish – Masterclass
PLEASE CHECK ALL CONTENTS HERE:
- We asked our friend and professional Mixing Engineer Guido Werner to take our template “Shipwrecked” (which was produced using only Ableton stock effects and Serum) and perform a professional mixing and mastering on it.
- We granted him the freedom to use all his favorite VST Plugins for this purpose.
- We only had one condition: Record, explain and comment on everything you do while working on this project – and that’s exactly what he did.
- Now you have the chance to join in and look over his shoulder – this class is fire!
What you will learn from this course:
This course is set up so that you learn how to mix your own production from A to Z. The project has one goal and that is to make a professional, in the box, mix. This Masterclass is taught by Guido Werner from CatAndBeats and MixMasterYou. He will teach you all about different types of compressors, when to use which, how to listen, how to setup a file that practically mixes itself, reverbs, delays and the mastering process. If you ever wanted to sit next to an engineer while he does his thing this is it.
Software / Plugins used:
- Ableton Live 10 Suite
- Serum by Xfer Records
- Analog Strings by Output
- Vulf Compressor 3 by Goodhertz
- Ozone Imager (free plugin) by Izotope
- Ozone 8 Advanced by Izotope
- Aphex Vintage Exciter by Waves
- CLA 76 by Waves
- API 2500 by Waves
- Decapitator by Soundtoys
What song is used in the course?
Using this track as a source:
This is the end result:
You’re learning to:
What you’re getting:
|A complete start-to-finish mixing and mastering process of the future bass track|
|25+ Studio sessions with Guido Werner / CatAndBeats|
|5h+ online video sessions with lifetime-access|
|Bonus: Ableton Project (before and after) used in this course (using Ableton Live 10 Suite)|
01 – Introduction (4:50)
02 – Setting Up The Mindset (6:20)
03 – Cleaning Up (5:28)
01 – Kick Drum Eqing (12:21)
02 – Snaredrum Layering And Eqing (17:53)
03 – Hihat Replacement (8:56)
04 – Snap & Open-Hihat (6:18)
05 – The Sends (14:38)
06 – Drumbus compression (10:40)
03 – The Bass (14:55)
03 – The Supersaws (10:55)
04 – The Lead (6:34)
05 – Little Edits (3:50)
06 – The Vocals (9:35)
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!