[Download Now] Chris Curran – Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS : WATCH HERE!
CHRIS CURRAN – TRADING THE CURRAN 3-LINE BREAK METHOD A PROFESSIONAL STRATEGY FOR DAYTRADING THE EMINIS
Chris Curran’s “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The E-minis” Trading Course
Let Chris Curran Teach You His Core Strategy For Trading The S&P 500 E-Minis…
A Personal Message From Chris Curran:
My name is Chris Curran and I have been trading equities and futures for over 15 years. In my interactive training module, “Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method: A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The E-minis,” I will teach you my core strategy for trading the E-minis. You will need charting software that offers good 3-line break charts, such as eSignal, MetaStock, ErlangerQuote, Investor R/T and Ensign, to take full advantage of my training course.
What is the Curran 3-Line Break Method?
The Curran 3-Line Break Method is an intraday trading strategy that provides you with the following:
- Immediate identification of strong new trends as they are starting in a 1-minute time frame.
- False, short-lived trends are filtered out.
- The alerts you receive are unambiguous and easily recognizable. There is no discretionary judgment required.
- You are potentially able to enter high-momentum trends when they are beginning.
- Once you’ve entered, you are able to ride out the trend through most of its duration, while locking in profits through the use of trailing stops.
How Does the 3-Line Break Method Enable You to Do This?
First, you will be learning a charting technique that you’ve probably never heard of, called Break Point charts, in order to identify trends in their earliest stages. Then you will apply the systematic approach I developed (and refined over the course of over a thousand trades during a two-year period) in order to trade these trends.
During my 15 years of trading, I have traded and tested many methodologies. Out of all of them, I would rank the 3-Line Break Method as “Number One” in its ability to identify and achieve early entries into high-momentum trends. Of course, nothing works perfectly 100% of the time, but here is hint of what the 3-Line Break Method enables you to do.
Course Description—Here is What I Will Teach You In My Module
While my training module is aimed at experienced E-mini traders, it is also well-suited for less experienced traders. I not only teach you the strategy I use to earn my living as a trader—but I also provide you with the basics of E-mini trading so that traders with less experience can quickly get up to speed.
And what if you are an advanced trader? If you are, you’ll gain an edge in your trading by finally being able to see (not to mention trade) a clean representation of the most powerful and sustained trends in S&Ps.
There are 5 sections in this course. Here they are:
In Section I, I’ll start off by teaching you the basics of E-minis. You’ll learn how you can take advantage of the unique advantages of E-mini trading such as no overnight risk, greater leverage than stocks, ease of shorting, high liquidity and favorable tax treatment.
Next, in Section II, I’ll lay out the groundwork for you to fully understand the 3-Line Break Method. You’ll learn what a Point Break chart is and how to interpret their characteristic green and red lines in order to identify the strongest trends just after they begin forming. You will see just how these charts clear out most of the noise and explicitly display for you the trends that are worth trading.
Then in Section III, you learn the 3-Line Break trade entry rules. There are only four steps from trend detection to entry and initial stop-loss placement. How is that possible? The answer is that Point Break charts eliminate multiple steps you’d have to apply in order to find the major trends. All you have to do is apply my four steps which allow you to do the following:
In Section IV, I’ll teach you my four favorite strategies to manage 3-Line Break Method trades once you’ve entered them. These strategies will add a maximum of two more steps to the four steps that you learn to enter a trade. Each strategy aggressively controls risk in different ways and uses different exit techniques. Here they are:
- Always In—The method simply keeps you in the market as long as you wish by mechanically entering and exiting your whole position. This strategy can be used in both a trending and range-bound market because it will eliminate the market “noise” that shakes out so many traders. While this will appeal to professionals, this is also a great way for newer traders to get their feet wet by trading one contract only.
- Fibonacci Exits—I recommend this strategy for experienced traders who are trading larger size and who wish to have greater control over the risk during a trade. This method does this by pulling money off the table at Fibonacci-based intervals in order to reduce risk as a trade moves in your favor.
- Catching the Train That Left the Station Without You—What do you do when the market is locked into an extreme trend and all you see is a one-way move? This strategy allows you to confidently capture an entry into the move.
- Trade in the Direction of the Next Higher Time Frame—This is a great strategy if you are highly risk-averse and wish to take only the most conservative high-probability trades. Trading this strategy is simple. Since the 3-Line Break Method trades in the 1-minute time frame, you would trade only in the direction of the trend that you see in the 3-minute time frame.
In my module, I will teach you these strategies and more, by walking you through all the required steps in detailed charts in which I’ve clearly labeled the points where you enter, place your stops, and then finally exit.
Finally in Section V, I’ll train you to become a master at applying my 3-Line Break Strategy by taking you bar-by-bar through simulations of a total of 38 actual trades in which I have applied every rule and every strategy that I teach you in the course.
In each simulation, you will begin the day as I do at the opening bell, with your 1-minute chart in front of you.
At the open, I tell you what my game plan is and whether there are any news or government reports that may produce good 3-Line Break trading opportunities. From there, you’ll see new market action unfold bar-by-bar just as you do in the real world. And on the basis of that information, you’ll making trading decisions on your own with me at your side, coaching and correcting you as needed. You will buy, short and exit as dictated by all of the rules I’ve taught you. As you make these decisions, I will tell you immediately whether you are right or wrong.
And along the way, I will teach you insights and nuances I’ve learned by logging literally well over a thousand trades using this one methodology.
My goal is that by the time you have completed these simulations, you will have the skill level and confidence you need to trade the 3-Line Break Method on your own.
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About The 3-Line Break Method
This training module is the first time that I am releasing this methodology publicly. Thus far, I have only taught it privately to a small number of traders one-on-one. That is certainly to your advantage because:
- It has allowed me to confirm that my knowledge can be successfully transferred to and applied by other traders. You can see that by the endorsements on this page.
- It has allowed me to anticipate what have become the most frequently asked questions among people new to 3-Line Break Method.
Here is what I have been asked most often:
- Q:Can I trade the 3-Line Break Method mechanically?A: You can certainly trade this method by just following the rules strictly and not having any outside influences. That is the beauty of it because this allows you to trade it even if you are less experienced. However, in my own trading, I prefer to apply some discretion, especially on news-driven days. These are nuances I teach in my module. But at its core the rules are clearly defined and you don’t need these nuances to succeed at it.
- Q:How many hours a day will I be trading, using this method?A: You can trade for as short or long a period of time as you wish. In my own experience, however, 3 hours of trading is all you need. In my case, sometimes I’m done in an hour and I’d say that 3 hours is about the max.
- Q:Can I learn this strategy if I know nothing about E-minis?A: To date, I have taught 10 people to trade the 3-Line Break Method who had no previous experience trading E-minis. They were equities traders who I guided in learning the basics of E-mini trading. Then, I taught the strategy. This is the same approach that I take in the course. If you already trade the E-minis, you can skip all that basic material, of course.
- Q:How does the 3-Line Break Method’s enable me to identify trends early, as opposed to, say, moving averages?A: Moving averages are lagging indicators. That’s unavoidable with any tool you use. But what I like about the 3-Line Break Method is that it’s fast and does an incredible job of filtering out most of the sucker trends, while enabling you to enter early into the real McCoys.
- Q:What common mistakes will you help me to avoid as I learn to apply the 3-Line Break Method?A: I will help you to maintain your edge, by keeping from falling into the trap of trying to improve upon the method. Time and time again, I have seen people add oscillators, moving averages, Bollinger Bands, Elliott Wave…etc. to it. From what I have observed, trying to enhance the method usually destroys the edge.
- Q:How many trades will I typically make each day?A: About 2 to 8 trades. Each trade lasts from 3 minutes to about an hour.
- Q:Can you use the 3-Line Break Method to trade the open?A: Yes, in fact, these are often some of my day’s best trades. I will walk you through some of these in my simulations. These are from actual opening trades that I did.
Reserve Your Very Own Edition Of My Trading Module Today!
Though clearly defined rules and trading examples I teach you the method and thought processes that enable me to trade the E-minis professionally. You will learn every detail on how to master my bread-and-butter strategy as I walk you through bar-by-bar simulations based upon 38 of my actual trades.
You will need charting software that offers good 3-line break charts, such as eSignal, MetaStock, ErlangerQuote, Investor R/T and Ensign, to take full advantage of my training course.
Get Chris Curran – Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis on forimc.biz
Chris Curran – Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Download, Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Download, Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Groupbuy, Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Free, Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Torrent, Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Course Download, Chris Curran – Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Review, Trading The Curran 3-Line Break Method A Professional Strategy For Daytrading The Eminis Review
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!