Dorie Clark – RExCon
Picture a gathering of interesting, talented and generous professionals who are committed to sharing their best ideas with the world.
Imagine spending a glorious fall day in New York City learning behind-the-scenes strategies and tactics about every aspect of becoming a thought leader in today’s crowded marketplace.
On Friday, November 15th, you’ll experience it at RExCon: the Recognized Expert Conference.
If you’re committed to taking your business to the next level and want to learn the secrets of how to get heard in today’s noisy & competitive business environment, this is the conference for you.
- Learn concrete strategies for getting your ideas heard that you can apply immediately
- Connect with a community of like-minded, high-level colleagues who can become friends and allies
- Get a behind-the-scenes view of how to differentiate yourself from the competition and stand out in your field
RExCon will take place from 8:30am – 6:30pm on Friday, November 15th on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
We’ll provide coffee and tea in the morning, a healthy lunch, and a wine reception after the event so you can mingle with new friends and colleagues (5:00 – 6:30pm).
- How to Break Into TV: Featuring Emmy-winning former national TV producer and business author Paula Rizzo.
- Secrets to Writing for Prominent Publications: Featuring Liz Kislik, frequent contributor for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Elite Positioning: How to uplevel your brand, perception, and pricing in the minds of customers.
- Hot Seats: In which I’ll solve select attendees’ business challenges live onstage!
- Open Q&A: To discuss any aspect of becoming a Recognized Expert
- Is the conference only for people who have taken the Recognized Expert course?No. While it’s a great way for people already in the Recognized Expert community to connect in person and get to know one another, the community is expansive and always welcoming. It is open to any talented professional who is committed to learning, and to relating to others with a generous spirit.
- What will I get out of RExCon, and how is it different from other conferences?RExCon is the only conference dedicated to cracking the code on how to get your ideas heard in a crowded, noisy world. We’ll share detailed, real world strategies for how to become known as pre-eminent in your field. RExCon is a community that values the generous sharing of knowledge. Information is power, and once we understand the real way things work, we can take action to get our ideas heard and help our colleagues along the way. It’s my goal for you to leave RExCon not just with acquaintances, but with multiple new friends who can change your perspective and your life.
- What is the cost?In order to keep RExCon affordable for as many people as possible, it is the lowest-priced gathering I have ever held. The cost to attend is $750; the price rises to $900 on 10/1.
- What if I register and it turns out I can’t attend?There are no refunds given, but you can allocate the $ you spent as a credit toward any other course I offer (such as Recognized Expert, Writing for High Profile Publications, etc.) or a future in-person event. (There is no expiration date on the credit.)
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!