About This Course
Ah, getting paid to travel…what many would describe as a dream job may actually be more realistic than you’d initially think. In this course, professional traveler Chris Hau will break down the barriers to enter this field using his years of experience and expertise in the industry. Lessons include pitching, setting up contracts, media kits, marketing, connecting with tourism boards, insider stories from multiple industry professionals, and pro tips for key things to avoid. Plus, instructor Chris prepares a list of important documents to help you get started, all included with access to this course. And the best part: you don’t need to have ANY followers to get started. From “free” experiences to pricing strategies, uncover the “secret sauce” to travelling professionally, and finally commit to turning your passion into your career.
What you will learn
- What it means to get paid to travel
- How to break in to the industry
- How to leverage your skills without any followers
- How to strategize, pitch, and market your ideas to attract customers
- The “secret sauce” to professional traveling
- How to land free experiences
- How not to land free experiences
- How to develop contracts and budget your travels
- The importance of contingency planning
- How to build your confidence as a content creator
Meet Your Instructor
Chris Hau is a YouTuber, Instagram influencer, and Creative Director from Toronto, Canada. A creative storyteller at heart, he’s an expert at crafting innovative and engaging content. His powerful imagery, relentless dedication, and passion to create have built a loyal following of filmmakers, photographers, and travel enthusiasts around the world.