[Download Now] Charity Cason – Publish Your Passion
Charity Cason – Publish Your Passion
Maybe you’ve always wanted to get your unique message out to the world but you’re a little scared, a lot confused and suffering from analysis paralysis.
You’ve heard people make money with this “self-publishing thing”, but you don’t know how to properly outline your book, how to get it written fast or how to even get the darn thing up on Amazon Kindle, iBooks and Nook!
I created this 8-week Self Publishing boot camp to help creative entrepreneurs get their authentic message out into the world without a lot of confusion, frustration and procrastination (because who doesn’t love a little time wasting every now and again?)
Every single day, I coach others how to do the same, but there’s only one of me and a lot of you, so this course is designed to help thousands of passionate, creative entrepreneurs to get their message out within the next 8 weeks as one big group!
“You could spend months or years trying to publish your book… or you can choose a better way.”
Listen, I’ve worked as a professional ghostwriter for years, so I know what it costs to hire the best to write your book for you.
OR, you can let me help you.
Your investment is a one-time only fee of $497 (or check out my payment plan if that suits your fancy).
Where else can you learn an entire industry that will pay you passive income for years for less than $500?
Who wants to do a bunch of time wasting stuff that doesn’t get your book written and sold? Yuck. Not me!
Because my purpose is to help creative entrepreneurs unleash their message to the world, and I wanted to make it as affordable as possible. Your message NEEDS to be heard, and my goal in this course is to make sure that happens as soon as possible.
Why work with me?
• I have a degree in Journalism, and I understand the process every writer must go through to create a bestselling book that actually helps people and gets the message across.
• I’m approachable, honest and ready to get your book done so that you can call yourself a published author!
MODULE 1 : Research
- How to understand the bestseller lists and use the information to spy on your competition
- How “Also Boughts” work and why they matter big time!
- Writing for your passion vs. what’s selling
- Keywords, categories, hidden categories, descriptions and titles… oh my!