- Topic Areas:
- Short Course
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2018 | Online Continuing Education
- Susan Pinco, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 06, 2018
Brainspotting is a powerful tool that allows you to circumvent many of the frustrating and challenging issues that frequently impede efforts to help children, teens and adults. By engaging your clients in this active and creative process, Brainspotting allows the counselor and client to work together to amplify the client’s innate ability to heal, grow and change, often with astounding speed.
- Articulate the basic Brainspotting set up.
- Differentiate between inside and outside window and gazespotting.
- Articulate how to introduce Brainspotting to children, teens and adults and engage them in the process.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*