- Topic Areas:
- Consciousness | Neuroscience | Psychotherapy | Workshop
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2012
- Ernest Rossi, PhD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 08, 2012
Neuroscience documents how experiences of (1) Novelty, (2) Environmental Enrichment, and (3) Mental & Physical Exercise can optimize gene expression, brain plasticity (brain growth), and mind-body healing. We will practice psychotherapy as discussed in my recent book Creating Consciousness: How Therapists can Facilitate Wonder, Wisdom, Beauty, and Truth.
- List 3 classes of human experience that may facilitate gene expression, brain plasticity, and mind-body healing in psychotherapy.
- List the classical 4 stages of the creative process in therapeutic hypnosis.
- Discuss why Refusing to Forgive is not healthy.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*