- Customisable and rebrandable, in MS Word format
- Covers and exceeds ANLP requirements for NLP Practitioner course contents
- Also includes suggested session plan for 8-10 day NLP Practitioner course
NLP Trainers! Do you want to save huge amounts of time and effort putting your first NLP Practitioner training together?
Are you an NLP Trainer? Perhaps you’re recently qualified? Maybe you’re an aspiring trainer looking forward to going on your NLP Trainer Training course? Or maybe you’re an experienced NLP Trainer who would like to upgrade your existing Practitioner manual?
As an NLP trainer myself, I know from experience how long it takes to put a manual together that meets your own high standards for quality and usability. So here’s something that could save you a *lot* of time – a fully customisable NLP Practitioner manual that you can rebrand for your own courses!
Whether the course you want to run focuses on Business, Changework, or personal development, this manual has it covered. Just take the sections you need, and add and amend as much as you want to personalise it – or just use the material ‘as is’ to minimise your preparation time!
This 199-page manual covers the ANLP’s content requirements for NLP Practitioner training. In fact, it exceeds them, because it includes these additional sections that aren’t included in all Practitioner courses:
- Hypnosis (including self-hypnosis)
- Coaching with NLP
- Meta Programs: in recognition of the fact that many Business-oriented NLP courses include Meta Programs, the manual includes a section covering six of the most useful Meta Programs for business
- Values elicitation (which many courses leave until Master Practitioner, but if your students do coaching they will probably use every day)
- 14 pages on working with timelines
- plus a bonus section on NLP and Emotional Intelligence.
The manual also includes an overview of Modelling, which I have found to be a useful thing to include as part of the final integration segment of a Practitioner course.
Do you want to get an idea of the content, and the style it’s written in? Of course you do! You can download the contents and introduction (in PDF format) to give you enough information to make your buying decision.
Also included as a free extra – a ‘bare-bones’ suggested session plan for an 8 to 10 day business-oriented NLP Practitioner course using this manual. It’s in MS Word format so you can easily amend it to fit your needs.
Of course you will want to fine-tune the manual to incorporate your own style and content – and you will be able to arrive at the manual you want much, much faster than writing it from scratch.
If you were going to just clone your own trainer’s manual – do you have their permission to do that? Even if you do, how long would it take you to create an electronic copy?
Notes: this manual is written in ‘British English’ and is paginated for A4. If you are using it in other areas, you may need to repaginate for other paper sizes (e.g. US Letter in the US).
For easy customisation, the manual is an electronic product in MS Word 2004 (.doc) format, so you can work with it even if you don’t have the very latest version of MS Word. You can also open it with Pages for Mac, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice.
Get Download Andy Smith – Fully Customisable NLP Practitioner Manual at Forimc.net today!
– After your purchase, you’ll see a View your orders link which goes to the Downloads page. Here, you can download all the files associated with your order.
– Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed, we’ll also send you a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you receive from Forimc.biz.
– Since it is a digital copy, our suggestion is to download and save it to your hard drive. In case the link is broken for any reason, please contact us and we will resend the new download link.
– If you cannot find the download link, please don’t worry about that. We will update and notify you as soon as possible at 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM (UTC+8).
Thank You For Shopping With Us!