How To Launch An Agency-Focused Partner Program
12 actionable classes taught by 10 partner program and channel experts giving away over a dozen internal resources to help you make your program a success.
“In 71% of cases, your prospects have selected a vendor through channel influence so you may win or lose the deal without ever being at the table.”
– Jay McBain, Instructor and Principal Analyst for Channel at Forrester.com
THIS IS THE ONLY SAAS AND MARTECH PARTNER PROGRAM-TRAINING COURSE ONLINE
We are recording two more class as we speak (one on Partner program landing pages and directories, and another on promotions of your new program!) which you will receive via email upon publishing if you register… but here is what we have for you today:
Instructors What They Give You Class Names
– Clodagh Higgins, Former Agency Growth Team Lead at HubSpot Empathetic interview questions for your team to use on agencies.
PDF presentation on knowing agencies. Maintaining Close and Empathetic Relations with Your Partner Agencies
– HighLevel Founders – Shaun Clark & Varun Vairavan Referral fee’s have to be very high when you are agency-channel-only.
Smaller agencies make better early-stage partner program targets.
It’s very difficult to have a customer-facing and a white label solution.
Creating a Fully-White Labeled Solution for Agencies
– Jay McBain, Forrester Research 71-Page List of Channel Resources / Contacts What Dictates the NEED for a Channel Program
– Alex Bass, founder of CyberBytes Product and native integrations is the main driver for agency partner decisions.
Your PRM can be deterring partners from partnering with you.
If he had the choice, he’d rather give his clients 30% discount instead of taking a 30% residual. What Agencies Need From Their Software Partners
– Matt Ronay, Partnerships at GazellaWifi Process to building the agency channel.
What approach works for new agency acquisition.
How to properly onboard your agencies. Operations and Learnings from a Fully-White Labeled Solution
– Joseph Fung, founder of Kiite.ai KPIs to look at before starting your program.
Minimum requirements you should have before starting.
Tying partners to product roadmapping sooner rather than later. Partner Program Viability and Strategy
– Lisa Lawson, Advisor to PartnerPrograms.io Documents for an Agency-Partner Program Launch.
Putting Together Your Program Build Backlog. The Why and What of Agency Partner Programs
– Sunir Shah, President of The Cloud Software Association PRM demo questionnaire to ensure you choose based on what you need. Choosing a PRM or Tracking Setup
– Lee Gladish, Co-Founder of Reply.io Example Channel Partner Agreements What to Consider When Planning a Scalable Channel Program
– Mike Donnelly, Founder of Seventh Sense Examples of good and bad partner acquisition funnels A Partner Directory To Convert Site Traffic
- What Types of Software ‘Need’ a Partner Program (Jay McBain, Forrester Research) (17:36)
- What Your Team Needs To Know About Agency Owner (Clodagh Higgins, Former Agency Growth Team Lead at HubSpot) (42:12)
- What Agencies Need From Software Partners (Alex Bass, CEO of CyberBytes) (23:46)
- Recap and Homework
- Partner Program Viability and Strategy (Joseph Fung, CEO of Kiite.ai) (21:45)
- What to Consider When Planning a Scalable Channel Program (Lee Gladish) (41:23)
- Creating Your Partner Program Backlog (Lisa Lawson of LPL Consulting) (22:45)
- Budget and KPIs for your Agency Partner Program w/ Greg Greenberger
- Recap and Homework
- Agency Partner Incentives (Lisa Lawson & Alex Glenn) (31:12)
- Choosing a PRM or Tracking Setup (Sunir Shah, CEO of AppBind) (21:32)
- How a Partner Directory Converts Site Traffic – Seventh Sense Founder Mike Donnelly (28:48)
- How Partner Teams can Attribute Referrals in TCMA and Channel Programs (15:51)
- Example Documents to Review
- Operations and Learnings from a Fully-White Labeled Solution (Matt of GazellaWifi) (43:41)
- Creating The Best Product For Agency Resellers (Founders of HighLevel) (30:04)